All Australian Stock and Warranty - Free Standard postage Australia Wide included in the Price
If you need it urgently, please consider using an EXPRESS Post option.
DigiPower Bluetooth Shutter Remote - For SmartPhones
Works with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4s, 4 as an iPhone Remote Control for taking pictures and video.
- Works with iPod touch 4th generation or newer as an iPod Bluetooth Remote.
- Works with Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4+, S5, S6, S7, S8, Tab 2, 10.1+, Mote X, Nexus 4, 5, 7+, Xiaomi 1S, 2S, 3+ and others as an Android Bluetooth Remote.
Bluetooth remote, super easy to use! Works with most built-in camera apps such as:
iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4
iPad 3, 2, iPad mini, iPad with retina display
iPod touch 4th generation or newer
May work with others too.
Most phones don't even require you to download an app to use this Bluetooth remote. If you cannot get it to work with your built-in camera app, then you can download "camera 360" from the Apple App Store or "A Better Camera" app from the Google Play Store.
1. Insert the battery and turn the switch "ON" the Bluetooth remote.
2. Turn Bluetooth "ON" in your device (Go to Settings > Bluetooth > On)
3. Then, while still in your Bluetooth screen on your device, Choose "Shutter" in the devices that come up listed to pair it.
4. It will say "Connected" next to Shutter in the devices list after it is paired.
5. Open your built-in camera app on your device.
6. Push the appropriate button on the Bluetooth remote (One is marked for iPhone/Camera 360 App and the other for Android)
Will communicate with your phone or device up to 30ft/10m away!
Remote has an on/off switch to reserve battery power.
The battery lasts about 6 months if you use the remote 10 times a day (easily replaceable standard CR2032 battery)
1 - Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Remote (2.4GHz-2.4835GHz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hero Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.