All Australian Stock and Warranty - Free STANDARD postage Australia Wide is included in the price.
Important: As per Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR), all Lithium batteries or Products containing Lithium batteries are classified as Dangerous Goods. Lithium Batteries may NOT be carried in the mail by air. That means that Express Post is not available for this item. We can only ship them via Australia Post using Road Transport.
Ulanzi VL15 Super-Mini RGB Video Light | with Cold shoe Mount
The Ulanzi VL15 Super-Mini RGB Video light will help improve the quality of your videos when extra light is required. Use for Vlogging, selfie photos, Live streaming, Tutorials, Gaming, Online classes, etc. It has a very compact fitting for connecting to Cold Shoe Mounts. Features a built-in rechargeable 3.7v / 750mAh Lithium Battery and a USB Type-C input for charging. 8 different colour can be used to create different lighting moods.
Mounts onto the GoPro Media Mod (Sold separately) very well.
- Regular Light intensity without cover OR softer with the diffuser cover on.
- Easy to use. One button to turn on/off (HOLD) and change colours (PRESS).
- Built-in lithium battery gives up to 60 minutes Battery Life on the Highest Light level. Up to 4 hours on the lowest.
- Perfect for vlogging videography or photography. Adjustable Brightness settings and Diffuser helps avoid dazzling.
- Has an additional Cold shoe Mount on top to locate additional Lights (for added Brightness) or Microphones.
- 1/4"-20 Thread screw in the base of the Cold shoe attachment allows for alternate mounting direct to any standard Tripod.
- Type-C charging input
- 4 x LED Battery level indicators
- Weight: 40g
- Product material: ABS
- Product size: 55mm x 30mm x 24mm
- Includes 1 x Light, 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
Note: Cameras, smartphones, microphones and other mounts are shown for demonstration purposes ONLY and are NOT included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hero Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.