All Australian Stock and Warranty - Free Standard postage Australia Wide included in the Price
If you need it urgently, please consider using an EXPRESS Post option.
Polar Pro Filter 3-Pack for DJI Spark Drone | Cinema Series | Shutter Collection:
The Polar Pro DJI Spark Cinema Series Shutter Collection is constructed with high-quality materials that enable you to capture the best image quality possible.
The primary purpose of an ND filter is to reduce camera shutter speed. The 180-degree rule of shutter is a standard in motion pictures and cinema. It states that shutter speed should be double the frame rate to get each frame to blend together in order to create a smooth, cinematic look and feel. If you are shooting in 4K at 30 frames per second, you want your shutter speed to be near 1/60th. Generally, the brighter it is outside, the stronger the ND filter you will need.
The ND8 Spark filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 3-stops on cloudy to partly cloudy days.
The ND16 Spark filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 4-stops on partly cloudy to sunny days.
The ND32 Spark filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 5-stops on very bright sunny days.
- Filters engineered specifically for the DJI Spark camera
- Includes Cinema Series ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters
- PolarPro Cinema Series production grade glass with AR coatings
- AirFrame aluminium frame construction is lightweight yet durable
- Easy to use press-on design for quick installation and removal
- Designed to be left on during gimbal start-up
- Built to last and backed by PolarPro’s lifetime warranty
Note: DJI Spark drones are shown for demonstration purposes ONLY and are NOT included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hero Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.